Terms and Use
The web site and the software products mentioned in this website are fully owned by Locus Technologies Private Limited
No one is authorized
- to reproduce the work in any material form including the storing of it in any medium by electronic means;
- to issue copies of the work to the public not being copies already in publication;
- to perform the work in public, or communicate it to the public;
- to make any cinematographic film or sound recording in respect of the work;
- to make any translation of the work;
- to do, in relation to a translation or adaptation of the work, any of the acts specified in relation to the work in sub clauses (first point) to (sixth point)
- to do any of the acts specified in (point one) to (point seven) above.
- to sell or give on hire, or offer for sale or hire a copy of the computer program, regardless of whether such copy has been sold or given on hire on earlier occasions. It may be noted that Copyright confers a number of rights, some or all of which can be granted to others either exclusively or non-exclusively.
If any individual or company violates the above they will legally challenged